MotorEasy Plan C Car Warranty
The Plan C Car Warranty from MotorEasy is an affordable way to protect your vehicles against mechanical and electrical faults from braking systems to the power steering. You’re covered for parts and labour as well as wear and tear and consequential damage.
This plan is designed to provide essential cover for cars 10 years and older, including the major mechanical components.
This warranty covers an extensive list of defined parts against mechanical and electrical failure (please see Policy Document above for the detailed list).
How does a Plan C Car Warranty work?
Your MotorEasy Plan C Car Warranty protects you against parts, labour and diagnostic costs for all covered parts. Whether the fault is discovered as part of a service or MOT, you notice something’s not right or there’s a sudden failure, you’re covered through MotorEasy.
The Plan C cover includes wear and tear as well as consequential damage. Choose from our network of over 10,000 UK garages or use your own for repairs up to the value of your vehicle.
get MotorEasy plan c car warranty
What’s covered with a MotorEasy Plan C Car Warranty?
The Plan C Car Warranty from MotorEasy covers a range of mechanical and electrical components including:
● Braking system hydraulics
● Clutch ancillaries
● Cooling system thermostat and water pump
● Main ECU (computer)
● Starter motor & alternator
● Fuel system – pumps & tank
● Ignition system – coils, crankshaft & camshaft sensors
● Crankshaft rear oil seal
● Gearbox input shaft oil seal
● Power steering motor, pump & ram
Sundries including coolants, fluids, filters, oils, lubricants, refrigerants and other working materials will be included as long as your vehicle isn’t within 1,000 miles of its next service and that a replacement is required by a covered repair.
What’s not covered under the MotorEasy Plan C Car Warranty?
Below, you’ll find the components not included with the Plan C cover:
● Airbag electrics (external to airbags)
● Air conditioning
● Auxiliary drive belts
● Brake system cables, pedal assembly, vacuum pump & friction materials
● Catalytic converters
● Clutch plate
● Cooling system radiators & fans
● Connectors, wiring, fuses and heating elements
● Diesel particulate filter
● Electrical components integral with windows
● Emission system components
● Exhaust pipes
● Fuel system (other than pumps & tanks)
● Fluids and consumables
● Flywheels and drive plates
● Hoses & pipes
● Ignition system – other components
● In-car entertainment & sat-nav equipment which are not part of the dashboard unit
● Interior & exterior trims
● Light bulbs
● Main electrical system components
● Other ECUs
● Other steering system components
● Some oil seals and gaskets
● Spark plugs
● Superchargers & Turbochargers
● Upgraded or revised software & firmware
● Windows & windscreens
● Wheels & tyres
Benefits of MotorEasy’s Plan C Car Warranty
When you take out a MotorEasy Car Warranty, you get a wealth of benefits:
● A free-of-charge vehicle health check
● Wear & tear and consequential damage included as standard
● Over 10,000 garages to choose from
● You’re never out of pocket as we pay garages directly
● European travel for up to 60-days
● Vehicle collection and drop-off
● A MotorEasy account with 24/7 repair tracking and a selection of discounts
Plan C Car Warranty FAQs
Can I get a Plan C Car Warranty for my car?
Vehicles under 120,000 miles and under 12 years are eligible for a warranty whether they’re new, used or you’re extending the manufacturer warranty.
How much is Plan C cover?
A Plan C Car Warranty varies depending on the make, model, age and mileage of your vehicle. Prices start from as little as £25.21 per month before any discounts are applied.
Do I need to service and MOT my vehicle for the warranty?
Yes, you’ll need to maintain your vehicle with a service and MOT as per the specification in your manual.
How do I schedule a repair?
For a warranty repair, simply log into your MotorEasy account and apply for a repair. You’ll be able to track the process of the repair through your account too.
For more information on a MotorEasy warranty, please visit our car warranty page or view the Plan C policy documents.