The most comprehensive of MotorEasy’s car warranties, the Plan A Car Warranty covers you for a huge selection of parts across every aspect of your vehicle. From air conditioning to the transmission, your car is protected if something goes wrong with parts, labour and diagnostics.
How does a Plan A Car Warranty work?
A Plan A Car Warranty covers you for parts as well as labour if something goes wrong with your vehicle. You’re also covered for consequential damage caused by a covered fault.
Whether something goes wrong with your vehicle, you notice something isn’t right or a problem is discovered as part of a service or MOT, you’re protected.
Choose from our network of over 10,000 garages for your repair or use your own garage for repairs up to the value of your vehicle.
What’s covered with a MotorEasy Plan A Car Warranty?
The Plan A Car Warranty from MotorEasy covers the greatest number of electrical and mechanical components from a MotorEasy warranty.
Below, you’ll find the list of all covered components and systems:
● Air conditioning
● Braking system hydraulics
● Braking system cables, pedal assembly & vacuum pump
● Clutch ancillaries
● Clutch plate – including cover & release bearing
● Cooling system thermostat and water pump
● Cooling system radiators & fans
● Main ECU (computer)
● Other ECUs (computers)
● Airbag electrics (external to airbags)
● Starter motor & alternator
● Main electrical system components
● Emission system components
● Catalytic converters
● Fluids and consumables
● Flywheels & drive plates
● Fuel system – pumps, tank & other components
● Ignition system – coils, crankshaft, camshaft sensors & other components
● Crankshaft rear oil seal
● Gearbox input shaft oil seal
● Other oil seals and gaskets
● Power steering motor, pump & ram
● Other steering system components
● Superchargers & Turbochargers
Sundries including coolants, filters, fluids, lubricants, oils, refrigerants and other working materials will be covered provided the vehicle is not within 1,000 miles of its next service and a covered repair necessitates the replacement.
What’s not covered with a Plan A warranty?
Although the majority of components are covered under the Plan A, there are a few things not included, mainly bodywork and maintenance parts:
● Auxiliary drive belts
● Brake friction materials
● Connectors, wiring, fuses and heating elements
● Electrical components integral with windows
● Exhaust pipes
● Hoses & pipes
● In-car entertainment & sat-nav equipment which are not part of the dashboard unit
● Interior & exterior trims
● Light bulbs
● Spark plugs
● Upgraded or revised software & firmware
● Windows & windscreens
● Wheels & tyres
Benefits of a Plan A Car Warranty
Choosing a MotorEasy Plan A Car Warranty not only covers a huge number of parts but also comes with a great range of benefits:
● Consequential damage is included
● Access our network of over 10,000 garages or choose your own
● We pay for repairs direct to save you money
● You’re covered in Europe for up to 60 days
● Track your claim and repair through your MotorEasy account
● Discounts on other MotorEasy products and services
Plan A Warranty FAQs
How do you keep your Plan A Car Warranty valid?
What vehicles can I take a Plan A Car Warranty on?
Whether your vehicle is new, you’re buying used or wanting to extend the manufacturer’s warranty, the Plan A warranty is right for you. Cars must be under 60,000 miles and 5 years old to be eligible for a MotorEasy car warranty.
How much is a Plan A Car Warranty?
Prices vary based on the make, model, age and mileage of your vehicle but start from as little as £18.58 per month before any discounts.
How do I book a Plan A Car Warranty repair?
The easiest way to book a repair is by using your MotorEasy account. You should log a repair as soon as possible to ensure no further damage is caused. Through your account, you’ll be able to submit a repair and track the process.