Currently holding second place for the most cars ever sold in Britain, Vauxhall continues to be a popular make of car that offers something truly special for every kind of driver. And thanks to MotorEasy, the perfect warranty for this kind of vehicle is never far from view.
Deciding on the right car warranty is crucial: from its benefits to its flexibility, there’s nothing you should leave to chance. Even alongside its usual touchstones, there’s a treasure trove of lesser-known perks waiting to be unlocked with a Vauxhall warranty from MotorEasy.
Why Do I Need A Vauxhall Warranty?
Our warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Vauxhall manufacturer warranty. Our plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not present in a standard Vauxhall manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard, meaning repairs or replacements are covered when directly impacted by a failure
- Failures caused by overheating
- Air conditioning problems
Vauxhall Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong. Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Vauxhall reliability index data:
The Benefits of a MotorEasy Warranty
Having a MotorEasy warranty for your Vauxhall means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracking workshop progress and ensuring work is completed to agreed standards
- We pay network garages directly, meaning you are never out of pocket
- Access to our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Collection and delivery from your home or work
- 24/7 online booking
- Free online account area where you can create a digital logbook for your car, with access to useful reminder dates and a range of value-add discounts
MotorEasy provides warranties across the Vauxhall range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. Enter your registration and mileage in our quote engine to choose a plan tailored to your Vauxhall's age and condition. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
How Do I Get A Vauxhall Warranty With MotorEasy?
To receive a comprehensive Vauxhall warranty from MotorEasy, simply get a quote by entering your registration number. A few more steps and you’ll have your very own warranty quote tailored specifically to your vehicle. If you’d prefer to speak to someone, feel free to give us a ring on freephone 0800 131 0001; we’ll be only too happy to discuss any specific requirements you have for your Vauxhall warranty at length.
With MotorEasy, you can be sure you’re getting a car warranty that’s good for your vehicle as well as your wallet. Our motoring marketplace is a one-stop shop for all things car-related, so look around to find out which warranty plan is right for you and how else we can help make driving your Vauxhall a fun, hassle-free experience.
Vauxhall Models & Recent Paid Repairs
Becoming familiar with the different types of Vauxhall and their typical repair costs can be challenging. As such, we’ve put together this handy guide, so you can choose a suitable warranty for your car:
- Antara: A decent all-around family car on the road, it’s crucial you protect this highly capable vehicle in case it lets you down. It costs between £200 and just over £2,000 to fix problems with this car, from minor faults to major repair jobs. As such, a Vauxhall warranty with MotorEasy promises to be invaluable if unexpected repair expenses arise.
- Astra: Extremely popular on UK roads, a huge range of models means this car – despite being relatively reliable – still has potential for problems to occur. The repair costs we’ve seen for an Astra can reach in excess of £8,000! As such, you should seriously consider safeguarding your vehicle’s maintenance expenses with a Vauxhall warranty from MotorEasy.
- Combo: A small van that doesn’t disappoint driving-wise, it can be quite expensive fixing a faulty Combo; for instance, work on the EGR valve will most likely set you back in the region of £550! Receive a quote from MotorEasy and let our warranties protect your Vauxhall in the event of unforeseen repairs.
- Corsa: One of Vauxhall’s best-known models, the Corsa shows how a popular design can stand the test of time if it ticks all the boxes. Nevertheless, if things do go wrong for this vehicle, you could end up paying in excess of £2,400 to get it fixed. Leaving things to chance is unwise, so be smart and get yourself a Vauxhall warranty with MotorEasy for some of the most comprehensive, flexible coverage available.
- Insignia: While your Insignia may be a stylish motorway mover with good ride comfort, its repair costs range from around £200 for minor faults to almost £13,000 for bigger jobs. A bill like this is a surprise you don’t want, but fortunately, a Vauxhall warranty from MotorEasy is more than enough to keep you from forking out tons of cash in one go.
- Meriva: If you’re looking for a practical family car with great looks and performance, the Meriva certainly delivers. However, with common repair costs reaching £1,200, you’ll want to obtain a Vauxhall warranty with MotorEasy to save yourself the hassle of dealing with unexpected expenses.
- Tigra: Small, stylish and surprisingly exhilarating on the road, the Tigra is undoubtedly a fun car to drive; however, even a common electrical fault such as a window motor faults can cost in excess of £850. Don’t leave it to chance; take out a Vauxhall warranty with MotorEasy and safeguard your car as well as your wallet.
- Vectra: A pleasantly surprising model, the Vectra excels at both handling and performance; however, common repairs can set you back anywhere between £150 and just over £1,000, depending on the severity of the issue. Take out a Vauxhall warranty with MotorEasy to avoid unexpected repair costs to your vehicle.
- Vivaro Van: If you’re a van driver in the UK, a Vivaro is certainly an excellent choice. However, despite being a robust vehicle, things can go wrong and end up costing a lot of money. Something simple – heater-related, for instance – will set you back over £300, while anything to do with the clutch means you’re looking at a bill of easily £700 - if not more! Ensure your van is in good hands with a comprehensive Vauxhall warranty from MotorEasy.
- Zafira: The perfect family car, a warranty for your Vauxhall Zafira is essential if you want to avoid any nasty surprises when your car goes in for repairs. For example, work on the alternator can set you back over £500, so be sure to visit MotorEasy and protect both your time and your money.